Establish the strong water supply you need for your home or business with water well drilling and testing. Davis Drilling offers residential, commercial, municipal, industrial, agricultural and geothermal drilling.
Locating and drilling the well is obviously the most important first step in creating a private water system. We utilize a rotary drill rig to bore the top hole, set casing and drill most if not all of the well. Call us at (260) 726-2541 to inquire about our pricing on drilling and finished well systems.
Count on Davis Drilling to provide the following professional services:
- Residential Well Drilling
- Well Abandonment
- Well Cleaning & Rehabilitation
- Geo-Thermal Wells
- Commercial Well Drilling
- Well Pump Installations
- Well Chlorination (disinfection)
PUMPS & TANKS
Davis Well Drilling installs and services submersible, centrifugal, and booster pumps from ½ horsepower up to 100 horsepower. All of our new pumps come with warranties, 5 years for residential applications and 5 year for commercial applications. All of our employees have received extensive training in all aspects of pump service, from pump installation to troubleshooting. We install top quality American made stainless steel pumps.
Davis Well Drilling services and installs pressure tanks of all shapes and sizes. From small 2-gallon pressure tanks to large industrial pressure vessels, we can provide you with the tank you need. All of our pressure tanks come with a 7-year warranty. Contact us for an estimate.
Davis Well Drilling can sample your drinking water and design a water treatment system to correct your water quality problems. Call us to sample your water and we will get it tested and recommend to you the treatment equipment required to improve your water quality. Our partner company, Patriot Water Solutions, can offer an affordable solutions to water quality problems.
- Water Pump Installation and Service
- Pressure Tank and Switch Install or Service
- Water Purification Filters
- Ozone Generation Systems
- Water Softener Installation and Repair
- Ultra-Filtration Systems
- Chemical Feed Pump Systems
- Reverse Osmosis Water Systems
We are proud to offer geothermal loop field installation services to area homeowners and contractors, including thermal conductivity testing and drilling test bore holes for commercial work or large residential projects.
With open geothermal ground loops, rather than continuously running the same supply of water or antifreeze through the system, fresh water from a well is pumped into and back out of the geothermal unit. Both an abundant source of clean water and an adequate runoff area are required for a successful open loop system. While double well designs can be economical, use of open geothermal ground loops is generally discouraged and even prohibited in some jurisdictions. Water quality is key to an open loop design as mineral content and acidity can quickly damage geothermal units. Also, improper installation or runoff management of an open loop geothermal system can result in ground water contamination or depleted aquifers.
Advantages of Geothermal:
- Savings - Geothermal systems can cut your home or business heating and cooling costs by 50 percent and provide hot water free or at a substantial savings.
- Durability - Geothermal systems last longer than conventional systems because they are protected from harsh outdoor weather. The heat pump unit is housed indoors and the loop is underground.
- Low Maintenance - Geothermal systems have fewer mechanical components, making them more reliable and less prone to failure. The ground loop has an expected life of over 50 years and requires no maintenance
- Cleanliness - Geothermal systems work toward the preservation of the environment by minimizing present environmental problems like acid rain, air pollution, and the destruction of the ozone layer.